Stephanie Borg provides this website to show case her art and to provide an e-commerce platform to sell her art and merchandise.
While the information contained within the website is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in the website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
The materials contained on the website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. Stephanie Borg does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
Some links within the website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Stephanie Borg includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
Please note that the color of images may be limited by the availability of images or the technology used to access this site. We will do our best to load faithful reproductions of the product offered. Please refer to the description of the product alongside the image to confirm the exact nature of the product.
All prices include 18% VAT apart from loose leaf tea. Tea is VAT exempt in Malta.
Delivery Information – Postage & Courier
- All orders are processed and posted within 3 to 12 working days depending on the type of product.
- All orders will be charged at Euros € unless the buyer chooses a different currency from their paypal account.
- Standard Delivery to Malta below 5Kg will range from 1.00€ to 5.00€ per order.
- Standard delivery to Europe & UK below 1000g up to €10.85. Standard delivery to Middle East, USA & Canada, Asia & Australia below 1000g up to €12.00
- A handling fee ranging from 1.50€ to 5.00€ per item is added to your cart according to the size and material of your order to save guard the product during transportation and delivery.
- Signature is required upon delivery. A signature on that document will constitute conclusive evidence against the Buyer of receipt of the quantity of Goods indicated on that document free from any apparent defect or damage. The Buyer may not reject the Goods or any part of them solely on the grounds of short delivery of an installment. If the Goods are alleged to be damaged or defective on delivery, a description of the alleged damage or defect must be given in writing at the time of delivery and signed by or on behalf of the Buyer.
All delivery charges will be automatically calculated at check-out. These delivery charges might change from time to time.
Due to the nature of the product, Stephanie Borg will not accept returns unless there is an issue with the quality of the product in question. It is recommended that the customer will contact Stephanie Borg immediately within 24 hours of receipt of goods on firstname.lastname@example.org and the issue will be handled directly.
This website is owned and operated by stephanieborg.com, in Malta. Unless otherwise noted in this website, stephanieborg.com owns the copyright with respect to all content on the website. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, trademarks, and anything else hosted on this website. All rights to our content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of this website by a third party is a violation of stephanieborg.com copyright.