- Invited by FAA (Flimkien ghall-Ambjent Ahjar) to be one of the participating artists in their collective Annual Art Exhibition, titled ‘Convergence’.
- Participated at Malta Enterprise’s collective Exhibition.
- Asked by Heritage Malta to be one of the participating artists in their collective exhibition ‘In the Sign of the Cross: Redemption and Inspiration’.
- Held her second solo exhibition ‘Glimpses’ held at Capotavola Restaurant in Marsascala, Malta, where she presented a collection of 22 original ink drawings. Stephanie designed all the relevant printed. Ms Bernadine Scicluna wrote the critique for the exhibition catalogue and delivered the official opening speech.
- Took part in a collective art exhibition entitled ‘Tektika Tango’ held at the Phoenicia Hotel, Malta.
- Took part in a collective exhibition at Gallery No 68, Valletta, entitled ‘Square.’
- Held her first solo exhibition at Cleland & Souchet, Portomaso, Malta, entitled ‘A Journey in Colour’, inaugurated by the late Mr Dennis Vella
(1953-2009, Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art at the Museum of Fine Arts, Malta). Exhibition critique by Ms Bernadine Scicluna.
- Took part in a collective art exhibition at Majlis Gallery in Muscat, Oman.